Monday, August 29, 2011

tardy

I apologize internet,
for I have not been posting as much as I intend to here. I ask for forgiveness and begin my next entry;

This weekend my band Kenzy went to a little man's house to record one of our songs. I say little man because this genius is only about seventeen years old and he knows more about production and recording than we do. He was incredibly helpful and made our track sound very close to professionally done. Unfortunately I am not allowed to share with you the recording, for our bassist Jonny is very serious when he wants to keep our music from 'leaking'. He wants the song to be perfected before anyone is allowed to hear it. Fear not however, for we will be playing another show in October and I will try and get footage from that. I'll also keep writing/recording music and will soon have something to give you all. It's been a very slow learning experience, most likely due to how lazy I am. But I intend to keep trotting along. I feel like I have some things of interest to say.

I will leave you with some photos of our adventures recording.





until next time internet.

1 comment:

  1. It's great to see that you updated!

    And going to an ice cream truck is totally something that you'd do, which is awesome.

    And who's who in the images? I'm assuming that the fellow at the computer is the aformentioned little man.

    - Tavros

    ReplyDelete