Wednesday, July 27, 2011

hello internet

hello internet. i am raunm. i have a lot of interests, which include video games, television shows, music, and card games. i will share my love of these things with you, through my art. i will show you music i have written, drawings i have crafted, food i have cooked, and maybe other things i learn to do on my way. who knows, you might even like some of the things you see on here, and you can go tell your friends about me and brag that you saw it first.

5 comments:

  1. not to be a total grammar nazi (I'm a total grammar nazi) but there really should be an apostrophe before the "s" in the title, since it's possessive.

    luv u rawnmy :>

    ReplyDelete
  2. the gimmick is i type all lowercase with little punctuation. :0

    ReplyDelete
  3. well that's a terrible gimmick. >:[

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great gimmick, rawnm.

    It reminds me of John Egbert, the protagonist of Homestuck, which you still haven't finished.

    Finish it, raunm.

    Finish iiiiiiiiit.....

    Also, I like the drawnming. It makes you look like a friendly, enthusiastic bear.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is Valhelm, by the way.

    I fail at editing comments.

    :(

    ReplyDelete